Friday, May 4, 2012

Where can I find the "NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT 256MB DDR2 AGP Video Card with DVI TV-Out?

I am looking for the "NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT 256MB DDR2 AGP Video Card with DVI TV-Out". I have a Windows XP from 2001 and I have only an AGP port not PCI. I was recommended this graphics card, but I can no longer find it anywhere. Does anyone know of where I can find one? Thanks.|||go to newegg.com



or buy a agp converter if they have one|||Just google it .... I found this:



http://www.amazon.com/NVIDIA-GeForce-6600-GT-256MB/dp/B000BWEIF0|||www.newegg.com and www.tigerdirect.com have great prices not sure if they have that exact card but they will have plenty of AGP cards to choice from as long as you go with AGP your fine. not sure why anyone would recommend such an old card though|||ebay



http://cgi.ebay.com/512MB-512-MB-Geforce…



That one is better than what you were looking for.|||Dude I would just get the 3850 512MB AGP instead, it's a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment