Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can install an Nvidia GeForce FX5500 FX 5500 AGP 256MB Video Card to my Compaq Presario?

Well i want to start playing World of Warcraft, and my computer is from 2004.I only have 448mb of ram and i think i need a better graphics card,my graphics card has 64mb's.My processor is AMD Athlon Xp 3100+ 2.20 GHz. Any tips on helping my computer run smoother overall would also be much appreciated.|||more memory is always good..good to atleast have a gig but for gaming and nowadays since memory is cheap get 2 gb..that is a ok card but make sure that ur motherboard is for agp cards|||the speed is ok but upgrade ur memory at least for 1gb or more than that and make sure ur compaq supports attaching new graphic cards cuz most of the older laptops and notebooks dont have a slot for a graphic card the only way to go is ur onboard graphic card .

No comments:

Post a Comment