Thursday, April 26, 2012

Which AGP video card should I buy? ATI X850 Pro or nVidia Geforce 6800GS?

I have around $150 to spend online and I am really torn between these two cards. I currently have a Geforce 6200 which is crap and I want to play Oblivion. Please help! Only responses from people who have these cards need respond. Also, if you have either of these cards, please tell me if I am going to need anything like after market cooling. Please help, I am so torn. Thanks!|||Compare all recent VGA's here:



http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics.html



Price/performance index is what I usually go by.|||x850r u kidding me 6800 is so old and outdated





just get x850|||Throw out the 7600, the RAM is way too slow. The 6800 and the X850 have about equal RAM speed, but the X850 has a higher clock speed. I would say go with the X850 Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment